Kentucky Sports Blog

Random rants from a currently displaced Kentuckian

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. It is quite appropriate that I begin this endeavor with March right around the corner, since the primary focus of each Cats fan, especially at this time of year, is justifiably on the nation's all-time winningest D-I men's basketball program as it chases its 8th NCAA title.

My goal is to provide something that I have yet to find on the Internet: an intelligent warehouse of UK reading and discussion. This isn't the place to go to find out if Blue Chip Byron scored during his recruiting visit, but I think that there are more than enough outlets for that kind of 'scoop'. Instead, I hope to combine the best of what's already out there with some of my own thoughts, and I look forward to hearing what you think. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home